Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Behind every disaster there is a blessing (vice verca)

hey peeps..things are pretty much good and bad..i mean..this is not random words..u will c wut i mean in a while..



Anyways i wanna thank you all for keeping up in my blog and dropping comments..anyhu..lets get to the point..ever since when i was very young,i bliv in smth..whenever smth good happens,smth bad follows,and when smth bad happens,smth good follows..this is the balance in life i guess..u cant be all the time lucky or unless u are..wtf..cool lame philosophy..



First and foremost..i wanna huggie huggie and thank all u peeple for giving me my arsenal training kit for my bday..love it so much..thnks sue,wai chien,kim han,michelle,hong nien,grace,halim,cheechan,galuh,k,efa,agus and the other copot gang..and husna and joji were there to see me open up my prezzie..i noe my bday was 22nd feb..but its belated and i dont mind at all!!..u guys rock man..love u guys more than foosball..HAHAHHAHA!!..wai chien call me to take her bag..inside she put my prezzie..then she call me help take her ATM card out..then i saw this small little package(i saw but i wasnt CURIOUS at all culd u bliv that)..they all look at me like =\ and -_-" coz i dunno i was suppose to notice it..then only she call me take out and c..when i open..JENG JENG JENG!!!..ARSENAL FC TRAINING KIT WOOT!!!..omg im so happy i screamed like a girl hahahaha and i went to the tandas and changed my CIMP green sleeping shirt to the stylo every red and exciting and royal and magnificent and faboulous and sexy and beautiful and gorgeous and all the wonderful word u can think of.. ARSENAL TRAINING KIT!! yay who woulda guessed it huh!..



Next suprise..KELLY CHAN IN DA MONASH MUSA!!!..woah kelly chan i mish u so much..now c u..expected that u would grew taller but noooooooooooooooooo..hahaha..anyways ur height dun determine a thing coz u are a power packed girl in a small package..its like a happy meal package when everything wonderful is compressed into one small bomb.confidence,humour,pair of ears,artistic sense,photographer,glutton..all in one package..borat style very NICE~~.i reali hope ur rocking it up in monash and i hope they accept ur application!!..bring on kelly chan to spice up the monash like 'shrooms.



SAD!

im reali sad..this is the bad part..yesterday night..we texted for a while..then she text me smth like this..'I think we're drifting apart.Maybe if u go find another girl u would be happier'.



OMG



i reali din c that coming..i mean we're kinda bz for the past few days..and smtimes we dont even have time to talk to each other..saturday i texted her she din reply me the whole day until sunday..on sunday i texted her..still no reply till night and she say i din choi her but she din reply me..i dun mind..i wasnt pissed or anything..but the fact that we're not communicating and then she says that we dont understand each other..that pisses me off coz if we dont communicate how are we gonna understand each other more?!!!..anyways..im reali depressed..though the arsenal jersey adn other wonderufl surprises lightened me up..im still kinda sad..im sad that im being doubted..its reali hard to tell how i feel right now..i feel that im the blame but i at the same time i dont think im fully accounted for this mishap..its reali sad cause im willing to do so much but i dont think she will ever notice..right now i have nothing to say coz she did not reply me yet and i think we should reali talk this over..no sign or whatsoever =(..i dont wanna emo today!!..

cheers mates..wish me luck so that 2moro i would be able to smile at the sun!

No comments: