Sunday, April 13, 2008

Ello!

hahhaha..so long din blog adi..almost 1 week ++..lazy mah hahaha

anyways..typing this on a sunday noon which is EXTREMELY boring,culda start reading my biz law coz the elsa (law lecturer) said if i dont, we will not understand the coming lecture..aiya elsa wont be reading this lol..but shes got one thing that will keep me intesrested in her lectures la..good english is one and shes got a pinch of humor underneath her serious teaching method..i mean like that day we were talking abt some contract law..somewhere in terms la..its like if it is smth where a normal human can judge,than it cannot be sued..juz like this advertisement abt this detergent..and u noe la all this commercials have the cute little cartoon characters that eats up all the dirt and stuff..so this 16 yrs old girl went and bought this detergent and she put in water la..10 mins later she complained that the company lied to her because those cartoon characters didnt show up..thats when elsa said this..'It's like going under the sea and saying where's SpongeBob?'..this is a fuking classic quote man..now everytime i c spongebob it reminds me of her..

Asides from that, back to my usual mundane routine of Sundays where i juz sit at home doing absolutely nothing..actually im kinda like waiting for my family to go MV and then i will sneak off to AC woohoo!!..addict adi lolx..anyways i went AC la yesterday night to foos with Michie..kakakak michie so keng adi..i still remember last time how she would patiently teach me how to set a snake shot..guess like now its my turn to teach her how 2 snake adi..wuah..i didnt notice its almost one year since i started foosing..woohoo..there's an upcoming MAPCU foos tourney coming up..i want to join la but one uni can send in two teams onli..i think i already noe whos in da team la..i think aku tak layak hahahha..but its ok..if i join winning would only be a bonus..coz my main concern is training my 5-man rod..that wan more important..

oh yeah..last friday ive played futsal ever since a long long time ago..i can say that i dun wan play adi la coz i dun find the intesrest in futsal anymore..im back to my old self to basketball lol..anyways that futsal match was good la..but i lost so many things that i once have..my 1st touch now is like shyt..my left foot couldnt find the top corner anymore..my speed dropped tremendously..basically this 3 things,control shot and speed sudah hilang..like no need play adi coz futsal its all abt that..

actually ah..i kinda sleepy now lol..1.12pm and im sleepy wut the hell..lol..but still i dun wanna sleep yet hahahah..i wanna continue write some emo poems so that i can waste time lol.it will be posted on my right hand side navigation and be sure to leave comment if u read it..tell me ur opinion..

meanwhile..take care and ciao!

*cheers*

No comments: