Thursday, March 27, 2008

Boredom!

hello again me ppl readeeng thy blog

before i start writing up..scream 1st..FUKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..okay that was for my management assignment..one more time..SHYTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..that was for my biz stats..okay can start..

thursday thursday..mana tau sudah 4 days passed adi..damn holidays damn short la..time passing so fast..actually quite slow but i delay delay delay now due date coming no time liao then evrything like not enuff time..plus this sunday i got one event to do..nvm!!..get the $$$ for something special..

anyways im halfway thru my management assignment and i am very bored doing it adi..so might as well update my blog since i so long din update..since JOJEE wans me to update so much muahahaha..

actually i wanted to update on wednesday night wan coz i expected to have those joanna dinner pix mah..mana tau itu teng teng tak ada charge itu kamera itu battery habis takde transfer masuk ke dalam thumbdrive..aiyo teng teng now u make me look like im lazy to update blog T_T..anyways once i get those pix ill update it real soon yeah and tell u guys wut happened at the dinner..

her bday is coming up..im still planning la..shyt..i think im the most dungu guy in da world..but im doing all my best to make sure that shes happie that day..nuthin else realli matters when i can c smiling face that just lights me up..i noe its worthed juz to c her happy..

anyways i wanna call her now adi..ok i update nex time yeah..ciao~~!!

No comments: