Saturday, March 22, 2008

Morning Insomniac

its kinda like 2.28 am

and all of a sudden i feel like blogging lol..coz i aint feel like sleeping nor i have anything to do..might as well type smth and let ppl to read..if theres any..

anyways today..or yesterday i suppose..was kinda boring la..but ill juz tell u what happened

Woke up at 7plus in da morning and then went to uni with my bro..actually juz drop him there and then ciao to the gym adn work out..WOAH I SAW ONE DAMN HOT CHICK WEI INSIDE!!..but its not like i reali care now..i was doing my chest la thru out the day..

ok then i left at around 9++ and then balik uni!!..woah went there and foos onli la..reali damn fuking sian man me reali like no life liddat..is either foos or eat or sleep or play..sian..but still..i like foosing and seems like im getting better at it so its sort of like and achievement la..AND YEAH..i wanna thank Kim Han( one of the uni heng dais..actually not onli uni..evrytime oso heng dai ;P)..coz he FINALLY gave me my bday prezzie..its nth much..but its reali thoughtful coz he gave me a set of grips so i can use for foosing..

then foos foos foos till 2pm and then went for my e-biz lecture..mahai damn 9 lost man me..but luki the lecturer very nice guy la..explained nicely and stuff so kudos to u Mr.Halloran..and stop doing the diu kai sign (use ur palm and slap on the top of the fist)..he din noe it is equalvalent to middle finger in m'sia..so whenever he did it me and joseph will keep laughing wuakakaakka..

okie dokie..left class at around 5pm..started to rain like anjing kucing..reali pissing down on poor souls like me..but when reach home stop adi..so quickly i finished offf my friday chores and went to play basketball..played with one the black guys there..hes like fuking awesome man..but still im quite dissapointed with other players coz they all like reluctant to play with me..okays nvm fuk them..i play with the black guy la since he so keng and he can probably teach me new stuffs :P..

then went back home dinner..due to the fact that it was raining..and i juz finish showering..kesan penyejatan was damn slow..so it took like damn fuking long for me to dry up from showering and its hot like shyt..then habis dinner..tot wanna go 1utama wan with someone..but then shes having wedding dinner and i guess shes juz busy la and to call her to rush to a muvee juz seems senseless..end up going foos with michie (michelle)..shes my uni fren i met last year and i felt like damn close to her even thouhg i met her onli a few days..shes a great fren and i noe she is someone i can rely on if i need a good pair of ears and a good foosball backman ;p..

okays ..reach home at around 2.00am..and blog la..wuakkaaka..ima go sleep now or mayb i juz feel like starting another lame topic on my blog..depends on my mood and how willing my eyes are willing to remain awake..cheers!

1 comment:

Michie said...

SAYANG!! Me love you long time yo!! You know I'm here if you need someone to rant to. Take care Tee. Mwahs!