Thursday, March 20, 2008

Finally

Finally ive started blogging..

after visiting countless blogs of my friends,notably Yoong but i seldom leave any comments cause i juz like to know whats been going on in my friends life and also to know how their doing and stuffs..

HOWEVER..theres is a few things that i would note to u readers what to expect from my blog yeah:

- typos
-profanity
-sincere thoughts
-current happenings
-nothing much from my everyday life

Right now is like 4.14 pm and still im kinda lazy to start writing my 1st post except for this thing here.Look like is fuking gonna rain again..sian..no basketball this evening and time to snuggle up in my bed again and snooze till dinner time..wtf..feel so damn useless currently

anyways..by the time u read i think u will know that ive finally blogged and keep coming back in da future and stalk me in my coming life..peace out peeps

1 comment:

Michie said...

Hey sayang! Finally blogging eh? Keep doing it. I'll check often kay. Don't be lazy. Love ya ;)