Saturday, March 22, 2008

My Recall of Supernatural Encounter

So it's around 2.29am in da morning..so wut..anyways..the reason im posting this coz its at a certain extent i think it's quite interesting to read..i still remember wut happened back in 2003..and wut got me writing this is because im interested in paranormal activites so i do read alot of ghost stories..esp those of russell lee (from Native and NOT Angsana)..their 2 diff authors from diff companies..the one from Native is juz more horrific and scary la..anyways so the story begins :

Back in 2003 im a basketball freak and i play ball ever weekend in a primary skool near me..right now it is renovated and it looks bright coz all the huge ass trees has been chopped off (so much for going green)..but back in 2003 the basketball court in that skool is in da skool field..and the court is surrounded by ALOT of trees..i mind u this skool is in a 'kampung' like area but it is from my house's walking distance..i remember i called one of my neighbours to ball with me..he said yes and told me to go 1st..so thats wut i did la i juz went there 1st expceting alot of ppl to play there..but to my suprise..SO HAPPEN that no one was there..no not the regular ballers,not the regular badminton,wtf not even the punjab guard was there..the whole skool was..empty~~..

anyways i din reali care and juz went in and play la..it was during rainy season that time and trust me..5pm looks like 8pm coz the cloud was REALLY dark..when i reached i juz shoot some hoops when all of the sudden it starts to drizzle..'damn' i said to myself coz i called my neighbour and he said hes not coming coz of the drizzle..so wtf i reach adi might as well shoot somemore hoops before i make my way back..so i took this shot..hit the inner rim and bounced off to the HUGEST tree there..i mean like fuking huge..as tall as 3 storey building and branches like a goddesses's octopus hands..

so off i went to that tree..i mean i was abit freaked out la coz its like dark and this huge im approaching reali gave me a bad instinct that made my stomach turned..okay once i reached the tree i bent over and picked up the basketball and this happened

as soon as i picked up the ball,i couldnt move my limbs..hands feet all paralyzed..seriously is like locked..no matter how i wanna move it its juz still..and then i heard it..a female voice from the tree starts singing some malay sad song..i knew it was not my day adi..luki i can close my eyes coz i dont wanna noe wut i saw that day..as i close my eyes..i can clearly listen to the song she is singing..and then it keeps coming closer and closer till its like right in front of my face..my gawd i was so freaked out..but i kept closing my eyes and prayed..and all of a sudden!!..i felt a rush of 'force' thru my limbs and i notice i can move again..i picked up the ball and rushed off from that place..never to set foot inside again until today..

still im glad i din open my eyes and see wuts been singing to me that day..or not the image will definitely haunt me till today~

now who needs a horror movie when u experienced it 1st hand before =) ?

No comments: